Hydrogen Europe Flagship Event will be the event-to-go, a place to discover, learn, network and be inspired, where leading companies come to demonstrate their capabilities while seeking innovative ideas and connections that will give them a competitive edge.
With over 3,000 attendees and 200 exhibiting entities, this event will run for three consecutive days during October with high-level conference sessions, networking and exhibition halls.
Alongside hundreds of industry executives from around the world, the programme will address some of the most crucial topics in our sector, such as:
- Building the global hydrogen market,
- Discussing the position of hydrogen in the new energy diplomacy,
- Looking at global Guarantees of Origins for hydrogen,
- Tackling global and European infrastructure,
- Ensuring resilience and diversification of the hydrogen economy,
- Understanding the EU Hydrogen Strategy and how to move forward in the green transition,
- Diving into end-user applications in several sectors,
- Preparing and execute deployment of finances and more…
The conference will be a source of inspiration as they case studies and success stories on an operational level.More Information